4.2.14

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 This may sound very cliche but I'm just going to put it out there; I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Let me set the scene for you.

Today I walked home from school. Since I am at a school now that is closer to home this was the first time probably in my schooling history I have been able to do this and Honestly I loved it!

Where one may take this simple pleasure for granted today I embraced it, and fell in love with the time that i discovered it took for me to walk home.

As I walked along pages road today towards New Brighton, where one may have seen the broken roads I saw beauty trying to break through even the biggest, tinniest cracks. Where one may have seen empty slots, I saw open spaces of luscious green, flower budding fields. Where one may have seen dog poo on the path, I still saw dog poo. Hahaha

But my point is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Someone may have walked or driven down the same road as me today and may have not noticed these things, or even on the other scale noticed more beauty.

Sometimes I love these days where I am left with my own thoughts and with the beauty of nature! Even better so when something is a little destroyed or broken and you still can discover beauty!

Another thing I believe, that their is always beauty! Sometimes we just need to open our somewhat, sometimes small eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment