31.1.14

My Thoughts Are Stars.

'My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations' - John Green

After recently reading 'The Fault in our stars' by John Green, this was one of my favorite quotes from the book.

And tonight this is somewhat exactly how I feel.

I really do not know what to write about or rather that I cannot gather the broad spectrum of my thoughts into one solid block for tonight's post.

Which for me is some what of a depressing thought. Well maybe not so much depressing, more deflating.

And  this is why this extract from, the fault in our stars, is somewhat amazing.

As my thoughts are stars, all big and meaningful, well at least I think they are. And yet somehow I cannot seem to place them together into something, less jumbled, less confusing. And so they remain stars in the night sky.

And hopefully I will be able to fathom them into beautiful constellations all in due course.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment